AmeriGlide Stair Lifts, Vertical Lifts, Wheelchair Lifts, and Elevators in Scranton Wilkes-Barre, PA
AmeriGlide Scranton Wilkes-Barre is part of the nationwide AmeriGlide family – a specialist retailer and supplier of the best mobility and disability products, all at great prices! We sell innovative products including lift chairs, mobility scooters, bath lifts, stair lifts, wheelchair ramps, and much more. In fact, AmeriGlide has everything you need to make your home or business safe and accessible for people with additional needs.
The friendly and knowledgeable team members at the AmeriGlide Wilkes-Barre store are always happy to help answer any questions you might have, so feel free to walk in to the store for a no-obligation consultation and product demonstrations. All the devices we sell in store are also featured on the regularly-updated AmeriGlide Scranton Wilkes-Barre website, so take a look around or visit us at 1104 Route 315 Plaza, Wilkes Barre, PA 18702.
Choose an AC-powered stair lift from AmeriGlide and regain the use of your second floor without the worry of a fall injury. Our stair lifts are designed for easy installation and run on standard 110-volt household power outlets. AmeriGlide stair lifts are also backed by the best warranty coverage in the industry, so call today to speak with a mobility solution expert and begin planning for your AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
For our customers who require maximum lifting capacity, accept no substitutions for the AmeriGlide Heavy Duty stair lift. Featuring an extra-wide seat and boasting an impressive 500-pound weight capacity, the AmeriGlide HD stair lift plugs into any standard grounded 110-volt outlet. A 36-inch wide stairway is required for installation. For the strongest stair lift your dollar can buy, call today to order your heavy duty stair lift solution! View Products
AmeriGlide offers factory-reconditioned stair lifts which were previously used as demo units at trade shows or in storefronts. After these stair lifts clear our intensive factory inspection process, we sell them at reduced prices. Our reconditioned stair lifts are backed by a 1-year warranty on parts and a 2-year warranty on the drive train, so you won't sacrifice peace of mind for a lower price! Call now to order your factory-reconditioned AmeriGlide stair lift! View Products
In addition to our own quality-engineered stair lifts, we also buy and sell used stair lifts from other manufacturers. If you have a stair lift unit manufactured either by us or by Acorn, Pinnacle, or Summit that you no longer need to use, we want to hear from you! Contact an AmeriGlide representative today and we'll give you top-dollar value for your used stair lift. Or, get a lower price on a much-needed stair lift by buying a used unit from us! View Products
Starting at $1,180.00
- Rack and pinion offers smooth transit with minimal maintenance
- 300-lb. weight capacity accommodates nearly any user
- Battery operated design with reserve power in case of outages
- Adjustable folding arms allow you to customize clearance between 18 and 21 inches
Starting at $1,099.00
- Higher 350 lb. weight capacity accommodates a large range of users
- Wide seat with thick padding ensures a comfortable ride every time you use it
- Drive system uses ultra-strong aircraft carrier-grade cable
- AC and DC models are available choose the best option for your needs
Starting at $1,799.00
- Weight capacity: 300 lb.
- Installation Included: No
- Self Installable: Yes
- Call Station: Wireless
- Safety Sensors: Yes
Starting at $1,254.00
- 350-pound weight capacity; takes up less than a foot of space from wall
- Track uses single-bracket mounts for easy installation
- Includes comfortable 19-inch wide padded seat with arm-mounted control switch
- Battery operated drive train keeps a reserve charge for emergency usage
Starting at $2,799.00
Starting at $6,294.00
- Completely customizable to adapt to unique staircases
- 90°, 180°, spiral and multiple landing setups
- Available with many seat styles and color combinations
- Available in a 352 pound heavy duty model
AmeriGlide has a variety of different vertical platform lift models, including vertical platform lifts for the home and workplace. We have portable lifts available too!
Maximize efficiency and do away with heavy lifting and carrying in your home or business premise with an AmeriGlide Express Dumbwaiter!
Starting at $2,999.00
- Fully submersible
- Easy to use sealed hand control
- Easy to remove for seasonal storage
- Hand control easily removes to eliminate unathorized use
Starting at $1,479.00
Our AmeriGlide Wheelchair Lifts are the highest in quality and durability. We offer many ways to find the lift that will work for your combination of vehicle and wheelchair or scooter.
Starting at $749.00
Do you find it difficult to get in or out of your bathtub? Purchase and install an AmeriGlide bathtub lift for pain and worry-free bathing.
Starting at $699.00
An AmeriGlide walk in bath can make bathing safer and easier – rediscover the pleasures of bath time with an AmeriGlide Walk in Bath.
Starting at $489.00
Looking for a lift chair retailer? AmeriGlide lift chairs offer the best value for money you can find, and are all fully customizable!
Starting at $599.99
If you have reduced mobility, you know how difficult it can be to get around independently, so why not invest in an AmeriGlide mobility scooter?
Starting at $15,999.99
Living in a multilevel home doesn’t have to be a problem for wheelchair users. Learn more about the AmeriGlide Elite Residential Elevator here on our website.
Starting at $175.00